Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trouble

saturday again lo..
hehe~
i think will cont my clubbing life again tonight...
act this few day so trouble,
already few days dint work already lo,
cos i few my company is damn sux...
always give me a fucking reason to cut my salary..
i think dont 1 work at there already lo!!
now think wan to get another job~
maybe i will go singapor working after this,
but this few days my fren keep ask me y wan to go there?
i feel cant leave down all my fren at k.l~
but for my future,
how i wan to do it?

now i need to discuss with my family..
how how?
wat i need to do now?
every sleep at home,
dont knw wat i thinking about?
money?frends?family?

aiz~
dont think alot first la..
enjoy my night life tonight..
haha!!
going to clubbing later~
wow!!

less using english to write blog..
i think write until so bad..
haha!!

1 comment:

  1. nvm la..okok la..nt bad la..
    wahahaha...
    yeah lo..dun go singapore 1st la..
    i nw dowan go sin nah..
    aiyok..
    i wanna learn make up or mayb nail course..
    bt my dream is buy car..

    ReplyDelete