Thursday, March 19, 2009

my day

Hehe~
afternoon 4 something,
just wake up..xD
cos i am tired man!!
today early morning when i sleep until half,
my house no electricity,
OmG~damn hot...
no jor air conditioning,
wait jor few hours..
electricity resume back,
continue my sleep time..haha!!

yesterday i was hang out with my fren afternoon,
going out eating with them..
and then go walk walk at t.s,
when i on the way,
girl calling me,
and tell me she with her bday fren at pavilion,
then i keep ask her come to find us lo..
cos miss her alot ma~xD
walk and walk,
we say wan to eat dan tak,
then i ask girl buy from me at pavilion lo...
hehe~paisheh paisheh!!

then we going to s.g wang meet with girl...
then yam cha with girl at 6 floor,
when open tat dan tak,
omg,dan tak was torn to pieces,
hehe~nvm also eat jer..
then king gai with girl them..
7 something need to back lo,
go s.g long fetch onn sister,
then bck to connaught p.m,
old town yam cha again..
hehe~
wait onn fetch he sister back home,
come back dinner with me..
but same,
we go old town eat..
haha!!

after tat da gei at webbar..
until midnight,
then go yam cha with wah zai,
keep king gai..
4 something then we all back home lo!
back home see my movie,
hehe~
so nervous ma...xD

ok lo.later don't know got out or not leh..
hehe!!

2 comments: