Saturday, March 28, 2009

EveRy Day hAng ouT~hAhA

Few day dint update my blogspot,
hehe~
no time to update,
cos every hang out with fren,
haha!!
yesterday was over night at tong yee house...
wah zai lo~
say back home so bored,
then go tong yee house ba~
but at webbar until morning,
then go maiden yam cha~
then only back tong yee home!!
back home still c movie..
then i tired only sleep...
haha~
my dream until night 6something..
wake up c movie again,
haha!!
then wai ask we out dinner,
go to bath and preppier,
wait wai come lo~

Go ah long yu yun fen eat..
haha~
erm..thx for wai family treat our eat ya!
thx Q thx Q~
after that go do something,
go find girl...
cos i got customer ma!!
xD~

after that back web@bar,
da gei again~
playing on9 game,
wan mei...
haha~
funny~
and then dota lo~
win 2 round...
in tat time,
girl call me ask me something,
i feel her are crying de...
then chat with her at msn,
she keep tell me nth,
but i feel she are sad and unhappy noh...
then back home i ask alot to her,
hehe,
she tell me already~
anyway...
i knw girl is strong geh,
dont cry any more..
u are clever geh,
not stupid..xD
anything just tell me ba!!
ok~
hehe~

already update my blogspot lo..
tat 1 dont scold me la!!
haha!!!
gud nitez~

3 comments:

  1. ok ok ..i m strong man..
    i m clever n i will do it as well as i can..
    hehehe..
    no scold la .
    aiyoks..
    hmmm..rmb call ne when wake up..
    gd nite .
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..
    tat u promiss me ya!!
    ok ok~
    i will calling u when i wake up de nar...
    gud nitezz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei wei..y nvr update your blog????
    omg..

    ReplyDelete