Sunday, March 22, 2009

Member days!!^^

Hehe~
few days dint update my blogspot...
keep hang out with fren,
dint hv a time update,
tat ah girl say me so cha,
dint update,
today wan to update jor..
haha!!

yesterday i was hang out with my fren,
also same nar..
going clubbing~
hehe~saturday night ma!!
i was promiss my self i wont do tat again,
yeah~
i dint do it tat day..
wont broke this promise nia~
but i feel abit drunk yesterday la!!
dance dance,
so enjoy my clubbing time..
not bad~
after club,
go maiden yam cha with wah zai them..
then back home sleep lo!!

aiya~
drink jor abit..
back home hard to sleep,
sleep and wake,
2something wake up go out eat with fren,
haha..cos today member day!!
reach mcd and eat,
then ah girl call me..
say her so bored,
wan come out,
then ask yao go fetch her lo!!
then tat yao say wan go semeyik fetch gf,
ok...
acc him together go lo!!
1hours something back cheras again~
go aladdin da gei with them..
until night

then go yam cha...
king gai king gai!!
no place go then back home lo!!
my day pass again lo~
hehe~
bored ar..
when i get a new job jer!!

2 comments:

  1. so cha geh..
    like tat pass a day liao..
    wahahaxxx...
    giv u coment liao la..
    hehehehe...
    whr u go 2day agn r?

    ReplyDelete
  2. today hang out da gai la..
    hehe~
    remember wednesday treat me eat ar!!haha

    ReplyDelete