Monday, March 16, 2009

Lost my blog leh!!>.<

Omg~
I'm edit my blogspot just now...
but when i edit tat moment,
dont knw wat i click already!!
some blog before i write lost already~
damn sux la!!

where there all going already leh??
come out nar!!>.<
anyone help me le??

haiz~today is a rainning day~
tat y i sleep until just now!!
haha~
week up and sit infrount computer,
see a movie,
and thinking wan to edit my blogspot,
but i am stupid stupid,
dont knw what i click already,
lost jor some blog i write before~

Nvm ba!!
write a new again lo..
later wan to hang out with my fren,
cos today is monday,
we all wan to meeting at futsal~
two week ago,
i'm unlucky ppl on tat futsal game,
cos i injury~
rest 2 week already lo!!
today i willl going back~
hehe

later wan to hang out dinner with my dad...
dont knw wat i wan to hear later,
get scold again??
bored la!!

dont one write alot lo..
wan to go take a bath,
if not..ngek ngek~
get scold again!!
hehe~~


2 comments:

  1. hehe~came visit u loh~ =)
    lolx~that is ur leg tattoo ah??=.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~thx for visit oh...
    enen!!tat my leg tattoo oh..
    how?leng mou jer?
    hehe~~

    ReplyDelete