Sunday, March 15, 2009

Compunction to u all

cant sleep leh,
week up sit infrount my com,
thinking wan to write something..
hehe!!
today sleep until so late,
week up then hang out with my fren already,
go to mcd take a lunch,
and then go to da gei at aladdin lo...
hehe~

act today got someone date we go s.g wang de,
but i'm really tired~
cant week up and go...
at here wan to say a sorry to u ya!!
cant acc u go gai gai tim~
keke!!
next time we go together ba!!

this year i'm during a sux year,
have a bad luck on this year.
make me fall on evil days...
aiz..when the difficult period gives way to bright future!!

start from now,
i will promiss my self...
i dont 1 like this any more...
saturday i was pass a scary night...
tat was my wrong,
but i implicate on my best fren...
at here i wan to say a very very sorry to u...
i will feel very compunction on u all...
this time is my last time to doing this,
i will try my best to do it...

a new week coming again...
i already lost my job,
no work already lo~
every day sleep meh?
i cant do this la!!
need to something after this~

anyway~
hope tat bad luck days will going fast..
no more after this!!
^^

2 comments:

  1. nvm lu...at last i oso hv go..
    bt sux...
    walk dou bit sein..time pass so fast ..
    wat oso din buy..
    bt v 2 keep eat..
    wahahahahaxxx...
    well..hear 1st la..
    juz try your best la..
    dun take ** le lo..wahahhaxxx..
    next time oni go sgwang lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..
    like this de nar...
    i will try my best nar!!
    ok ok..next time just go s.g wang lo!!

    ReplyDelete