Thursday, May 7, 2009

mEmory

Yesterday i was wake up on noon 5something,
keke,
totally jam...
early morning my bro go out work,
wake me up already,
act i so tired one,
but dont know why i can fall in to my dream,

really jam ar..
lying on my bed 2 hours something,
then i only sleep...

wake up then sit infront my com,
really nth to do,
msn,facebook,blogspot..

bored sei me lo!!
then i find my younger female cousin chat lo..
she so clever geh~
keke...
then she send me a pic,
tat is when my still little boy take geh..


hehe..me and younger female cousin,
playing at sunway lagoon..funny~
but now all already become adult lo~


this one i was playing at klcc..
outside tat playground,
really long time dint visit there already..
missing there..

wahaha~i with my bro,
me look like so fat oh~

Me and cutie cousin~My lovely grandfather,
he birthday oo~
i was miss him alot~
but him already pass away!!

all of this pic become my memory...
really tq my younger female cousin send me all of this..
hehe!!


2 comments:

  1. u look not much different compared to small time~haha~
    hm~thx 4 ur concern ya~keep in touch~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..funny leh..
    XD
    u oso no change de..

    ReplyDelete